LEED & GREEN BUILDING
We specialize in designing high performance, energy- and resource-efficient buildings, tailored to client objectives and to the needs and well-being of occupants, and with a special focus on minimizing their environmental and ecological impact.
Our green building services include:
- Feasibility studies for the assessment of basic designs
- LEED certified flooring system with ensured equivalent 4 credit
- Green building consultancy and facilitation for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and other green building certification schemes
- Building energy and lighting simulation and modeling
- Green roofs and planting
- General Contractor Documentation Support
- Green building certification.
What are the Benefits of Becoming LEED Certified?
The benefits of becoming LEED certified include, but are not limited to:
- Assured environmental compliance certificate for industries
- Reduced environmental impact
- Optimal building performance and lower operational costs
- Increased occupancy rates and increased tenant satisfaction
- Greater asset value
- Enhanced productivity
We will work with all project team members to define the logistical requirements for the construction process, such as areas for deliveries, placement of barricades (if required) and hours of operation. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis. Suspendisse urna nibh, viverra non, semper suscipit, posuere a, pede.
WHAT IS LEED?
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a Green Building Rating System developed by the U.S Green Building Council (USGBC) and introduced to the market in a large number of countries.
LEED provides a suite of standards for designing, constructing, and maintaining buildings in an environmentally sustainable way. LEED promotes an integrated sustainable building approach by recognizing performance in key areas:
- Innovation in Design
- Indoor environmental quality
- Materials and resources
- Energy and atmosphere
- Sustainable sites
- Locations & Linkages
- Water efficiency
- Awareness & Education
- Regional Priority
Different types Green Building Certification
- LEED certification for new constructions and major renovations
- LEED certification for existing buildings
- LEED certification for commercial interiors and fit-outs by tenants
- LEED certification for core & shell: building structure, envelope and heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- LEED certification for homes
- LEED certification for schools, healthcare and retail
- LEED certification for neighborhood development