NAIF ENGINEERING & BUILDERS LTD.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain all accounts related books and documents (Cashbook, Ledger, Cheque register, Stock register, Salary register, fixed assets register, Advance register, Bank Reconciliation, procurement register, etc.)
• Bill/Voucher preparation & deduct TDS, VDS as per NBR Rules.
• Monthly VAT return preparation & submit.
• Receive cheque & cash from concerned department & deposit to the bank.
• Provide support service for project implementation.
• Check and monitor financial activities, transactions, and expenditures.
• Any other related jobs as may be required by the Department.
• BBA / MBA / BBS / MBS (Major in Accounting).
• 2 to 3 year’s
• 2 to 3 Years’ experience in a relevant field.
• Must be a commerce background in all education levels.
• Engineering, Construction Company related experience will get preference.
• Age 25 to 35 year(s).
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good written and spoken in Bangla and English.
• Must be skilled in the use of computers including MS Office, Internet, and E-mail.
• Computer Literacy is a must, especially in MS Excel.
• Bangla Typing skill will get preference.
As per company policy.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV.
Naif Engineering & Builders Ltd. House # 1062, 1 st Floor, Road # 7 (Old 40), Avenue # 8,
Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka-1216
Business: NAIF ENGINEERING & BUILDERS LTD. is the first digital and technological-based self-dependent (Super flat floor) constructing organization.